About the Spellman ReportLew Spellman is a Professor of Finance at the University of Texas McCombs School of Business. The Spellman Report seeks to interpret current and future trends in the economy and financial markets from the perspective of history, theory, policy and market expectations.
- The Vulnerability of Private Wealth to Government Financial Stress
- QEs, Currency Wars, the Trillion Dollar Platinum Coin and the Route to “Modern” Inflation
- VIDEO – Texas Financial Market Roundtable 2012
- Roadblocks to Recovery an Interview with Dr. Lacy Hunt
- Frank Beck on Investing in Uncertain Times
Tag Archives: Debt money
Spain’s financial vulnerability has been in the spotlight recently. The trickle-down from a single bank’s insolvency gives us a glimpse of how country funding shortfalls are likely to be handled in the coming decades. The Spanish bank in question, Bankia, … Continue reading